1. Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Account”||Means an account required to access and use AffJet, as detailed in Clause 4;|
|“Content”||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, AffJet;|
|“Contract”||means the contract between Us and you for the purchase and sale of a Subscription to AffJet, as explained in Clause 6;|
|“Order”||means your order for a Subscription;|
|“Subscription Confirmation”||means Our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;|
|“Subscription”||means a subscription to access AffJet, purchased in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;|
|“User”||means a user of AffJet;|
|“User Content”||means sales and transaction data and report configuration created and/or uploaded by Users in or to AffJet; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Fubra Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 3967214, whose registered address is Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ and whose main trading address is the same.|
2. Information About Us
- AffJet is owned and operated by Fubra Limiteda limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 3967214, whose registered address is Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ and whose main trading address is the same. Our VAT number is GB733667024.
3. Access and Changes to AffJet
- Access to AffJet requires a Subscription. Upon purchasing a Subscription, AffJet will be available to you for the duration of that Subscription and any and all subsequent renewals.
- We may from time to time make changes to AffJet:
- Minor changes may be required to make underlying technical alterations, for example, to fix an error or to address a security issue, however they will be unlikely to materially affect your use of AffJet;
- Minor changes may be made to reflect changes in the law or other regulatory requirements, however they will be unlikely to materially affect your use of AffJet; and
- As detailed on https://www.affjet.com/, We will continue to develop and improve AffJet over time, in some cases making significant changes to it. You will be kept fully informed of any and all such changes.
- We will always aim to ensure that AffJet is available at all times. In certain limited cases, however, We may need to temporarily suspend availability to make certain changes outlined under sub-Clause 3.2. Unless We are responding to an emergency or an urgent issue, We will inform you in advance of any interruptions to the availability of AffJet. If We need to suspend AffJet for longer than 24 hours (one day), We will add the corresponding time to the duration of your current Subscription period at no cost to you, rounded up to a full day in each case. If We need to suspend AffJet for longer than 36 hours (three days) you may also have a right to cancel. Please refer to sub-Clause 8.4.5 for details.
- An Account is required to use AffJet.
- You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age. [If you are under 18 years of age and wish to use AffJet, your parent or guardian should create the Account for you and you must only use the Account with their supervision.]
- When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
- We recommend that you choose a strong password for your Account. Further information on creating a strong password can be found here https://strongpasswordgenerator.com/. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
- You must not use anyone else’s Account.
- Any personal information provided in your Account will be collected, used, and held in accordance with your rights and Our obligations under the GDPR, as set out in Clause 21.
- If you wish to cancel an active Subscription you may do so at and time by deleting the company associated with the Subscription. Navigate to “Company Details” within the app and click “Delete company”. The Subscription will remain active for the duration of the remainder of the Subscription period it is currently in. Cancelling the Subscription will cancel the auto-renewal of the Subscription, where applicable. Cancelling an active Subscription will result in all information related to that Subscription being removed from Our System, except for information we are required to retain for legal reasons.
- If you wish to close and delete your Account, you may do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing your Account will result in the removal of your information from Our system. If your Account is the Administrator of a company with an active Subscription which has no other Administrators, closing your Account will result in the cancellation of that Subscription. Your Account will remain active for the duration of the remainder of the Subscription period that Subscription is currently in.
5. Subscriptions, Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all general descriptions of the services available from Us (specifically, AffJet) correspond to the actual services that will be provided to you. There may, however, be minor variations for example due to ongoing development or changing 3rd party requirements, from descriptions from time to time.
- Please note that sub-Clause 5.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations in Our services, not to different services altogether.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select your required Subscription. Different types of Subscription provide access to different features and transaction quantities in AffJet. Please ensure that you select the appropriate Subscription when prompted.
- All pricing information is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes will not affect Subscriptions that have already been purchased, but may affect renewals of Subscriptions.
- Prices displayed on Our website exclude VAT. If you are buying a Subscription for a business or individual in the EU, and we do not hold a valid VAT number for that business or individual, VAT will be added to your Subscription at the rate applicable for the country entered as part of the business or individual’s address.
6. Subscriptions – How Contracts Are Formed
- You will be guided through the Subscription process when you make a purchase. Before confirming a purchase, you will be given the opportunity to review your chosen Subscription and amend any errors in your Order. Please ensure that you check carefully before confirming your purchase.
- No part of AffJet, website or any other material constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. By purchasing a Subscription, you are making Us a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you a Subscription Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you a Subscription Confirmation will there be a legally binding contract between Us and you (“the Contract”).
- Subscription Confirmations contain the following information:
- Confirmation of your chosen Subscription including full details of the main characteristics and features of AffJet available as part of that Subscription;
- Fully itemised pricing, including, where appropriate, taxes and other additional charges;
- Details of the duration of your Subscription including the start date and the end and/or renewal date.
- If We do not accept or cannot process your Subscription purchase for any reason, no payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment in such circumstances, the payment will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 7 days.
- Subscriptions may be up- or down-graded at any time. If a Subscription level is changed between the purchase and renewal date of the Subscription a charge adjustment may be made to the payment method on file. If the new Subscription has a different billing period, for example switching from an annual plan to a monthly plan or visa versa, the billing date will be moved to the date of the change and the adjustment charge will be taken immediately.
- By purchasing a Subscription, you are expressly requesting that you wish access to AffJet to be made available to you immediately (and will be required to acknowledge this). If you are a consumer, this will result in your right to cancel during the “cooling-off” period being lost. Please be aware that We do not offer any Subscriptions that do not begin immediately. For more details of cancellation, please refer to Clause 8.
- Payment for Subscriptions will be due at the time of purchase. Your chosen payment method will be billed immediately upon confirmation of your Subscription.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit or debit card;
- In limited circumstances by negotiation, direct bank transfer.
- We do not charge any additional fees for any of the payment methods listed above.
- Consumers (but not business customers) in the European Union have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period within which distance sales contracts (including those formed online) can be cancelled for any reason. This period, if applicable, begins once a contract is formed and ends at the end of 14 calendar days after that date.
- Please note that, as explained in sub-Clause 6.7, because access to AffJet is made available immediately upon the purchase of a Subscription, the 14-day cooling-off period does not apply.
- In lieu of the 14-day cooling-off period, We offer a limited short-term cancellation right to both consumers and business customers if you have purchased a Subscription by mistake or have allowed a Subscription to auto-renew when you did not want it to be renewed. Please contact Us within seven days of the start date of the Subscription at email@example.com.
- You may cancel at any time in the following limited circumstances and you may be entitled to a full or partial refund for services or digital content not provided:
- We have incorrectly described AffJet or it is faulty (please refer to Clause 16 for more details); or
- We have informed you of an upcoming change to AffJet or to these Terms and Conditions that you do not agree to; or
- We have informed you of an error in the price or description of your Subscription or AffJet and you do not wish to continue; or
- There is a risk that the availability of AffJet may be significantly delayed due to events outside of Our control; or
- We have informed you that We have suspended, or are planning to suspend, availability of AffJet for a period greater than 36 hours (three days); or
- We have breached these Terms and Conditions or have in any way failed to comply with Our legal obligations to you.
- Subject to sub-Clause 8.4, non-renewing Subscriptions cannot be cancelled. (This is also subject to the short-term right set out in sub-Clause 8.3). Auto-renewing Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, however (also subject to sub-Clause 8.4 and to sub-Clause 8.3), no refunds can be provided and you will continue to have access to AffJet for the duration of the remainder of the Subscription period you are currently in. Cancelling an auto-renewing Subscription only prevents it from being auto-renewed.
- To cancel a Subscription for any reason, please inform us using one of the following methods:
- Online using the “Delete company” button at https://app.affjet.com/application/company/detail; or
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By telephone on +44 (0) 1252 367 200; or
- By post at Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ, United Kingdom, sending either a letter providing your name, address, email address, telephone number and details of your Subscription.
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel your Subscription and may use any answers you provide to improve AffJet in the future, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- Any and all refunds due to you will be made no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which We acknowledge your cancellation. Refunds will be made to your original payment method.
- In certain limited circumstances We may cancel your Subscription and/or close your Account. If We take such action, you will be notified by email and We will provide an explanation for the cancellation and/or closure.
- If your Account is closed and your Subscription cancelled because you have breached these Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to a refund. If you believe We have closed your Account and cancelled your Subscription in error, please contact Us at email@example.com.
- If your Account is closed and/or your Subscription is cancelled for any other reason, you will be refunded the remaining balance of your Subscription. The refund will be calculated based upon the price of your Subscription being divided by the total number of days in the Subscription and multiplied by the number of whole days remaining until the end of the Subscription (or, in the case of auto-renewing Subscriptions, until the renewal date). Any and all refunds due to you will be made no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which the closure and/or cancellation becomes effective. Refunds will be made to your original payment method.
9. Our Intellectual Property Rights and Licence
- We grant Users a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use AffJet to view and manage all affiliate income in one central location for personal (including research and private study) and business purposes, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Subject to the licence granted to Us under sub-Clause 12.3, Users retain the ownership of copyright and other intellectual property rights in their User Content (subject to any third party rights in that User Content and the terms of any licence under which you use such Content).
- All other Content included in AffJet (including all user-facing material, and all underlying material such as code, software and databases) and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you hereby undertake:
- Not to copy, download or otherwise attempt to acquire any part of AffJet;
- Not to disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer AffJet;
- Not to allow or facilitate any use of AffJet that would constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
- Not to embed or otherwise distribute AffJet on any website, ftp server or similar.
10. Links to AffJet
- You may link to AffJet is hosted provided that:
- You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- You do not use any of Our logos or trade marks (or any others displayed on AffJet) without Our express written permission; and
- You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- You may not link to AffJet from any other website the content of which contains material that:
- Is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- Promotes violence;
- Promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- Discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Is designed or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- Is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- Is designed or is otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- Misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 10.2);
- Implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- Infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, patents and database rights) of any other party; or
- Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- Please note that the content criteria described above in sub-Clause 10.2 apply only to content over which the owner and/or operator of the website in question has direct control. You will not, therefore, be in breach of these Terms and Conditions if, for example, other users of a website on which you establish a link to AffJet post content such as comments that violate the above criteria.
- You may link to AffJet is hosted provided that:
11. Links to Other Content
We may provide links to other content such as websites, web apps and downloadable apps. Unless expressly stated, this content is not under Our control. We neither assume or accept responsibility or liability for such third party content. The provision of a link by Us is for reference only and does not imply any endorsement of the linked content or of those in control of it.
12. User Content
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for any and all User Content that you create or upload using AffJet. Specifically, you agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to create or upload the User Content and the right to use all materials of which it is comprised and that it will not contravene any aspect of Our Acceptable Usage Policy, detailed in Clause 14.
- You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause 12.1. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such breach.
- You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of your User Content and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. By creating or uploading User Content, you grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform and sub-licence your User Content for the purposes of operating AffJet.
- If you wish to remove User Content, you may do so by removing a network and its configuration, or by deleting a report. Removing User Content also revokes the licence granted to Us to use that User Content under sub-Clause 12.3. You acknowledge, however, that caching or references to your User Content may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of Our reasonable control).
13. Intellectual Property Rights and User Content
- All User Content and the intellectual property rights subsisting therein, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licenced by the relevant User. All User Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Users may not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce or create derivative works based upon, another User’s User Content without first obtaining the express consent of the User to whom the User Content in question belongs.
14. Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use AffJet in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 14. Specifically:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all applicable local, national and international laws and/or regulations;
- You must not use AffJet in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- You must not use AffJet to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software or any data of any kind; and
- You must not use AffJet in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- The following types of User Content are not permitted on AffJet and you must not create, submit, communicate or otherwise do anything that:
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful, or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or otherwise likely to deceive;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included within this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 14.2);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, trade marks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to AffJet if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 14 or any of the other provisions of these terms and conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- Suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access AffJet (for more details regarding such cancellation, please refer to sub-Clause 8.9);
- Remove any of your User Content which violates this Acceptable Usage Policy;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to, those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only use AffJet in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 14. Specifically:
15. Problems with AffJet and Consumers’ Legal Rights
- If you have any questions or complaints regarding AffJet, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using any of the methods provided on Our website at https://www.affjet.com/.
- If you are a consumer, you have certain legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 that may apply to AffJet:
- Any digital content provided by Us must be as described, fit for purpose, and of satisfactory quality. If digital content is faulty, you may be entitled to a repair or replacement. If a fault cannot be remedied, or has not been remedied within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you, you may be entitled to a full or partial refund. If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content of which AffJet is comprised (that is not User Content) damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.
- Any services provided by Us must be provided with reasonable care and skill and in compliance with information provided by Us. If We fail to do so, you may be entitled to require Us to repeat or otherwise fix the problem or, if We cannot provide such a remedy, a full or partial refund.
- For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- No part of AffJet or any accompanying documentation (whether provided in electronic form or otherwise) constitutes advice on which you should rely and is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to affiliate management and accounting.
- Subject to your legal rights if you are a consumer (as summarised above in Clause 16), insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that AffJet will meet your requirements, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content contained within AffJet is complete, accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, make representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that AffJet (and the content therein) is complete, accurate or up-to-date.
- We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in any User Content created or uploaded using AffJet. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User, and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way.
17. Our Liability
- If you are a consumer, We will be liable to you for any foreseeable loss or damage that is caused by Us as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions or Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is either obvious that it will occur or was contemplated by you and Us when the Contract between us was formed.
- If you are a business, to the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability for any foreseeable loss in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) AffJet or the use of or reliance upon any Content (whether that Content is provided by Us or whether it is User Content) included in AffJet.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to consumers or businesses for loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to AffJet or any Content (including User Content) included in AffJet.
- If you are a business, We accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that AffJet is free from viruses and other malware. Subject to sub-Clause 16.2.1, We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of AffJet (including the downloading of any Content (including User Content) from it) or any other website or service that We may provide a link to.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of AffJet resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability in any situation where it would be unlawful for us to do so including fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of applicable consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
18. Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that AffJet is secure and free from viruses and other malware. We do not, however, guarantee that AffJet is secure or free from viruses or other malware and accept no liability in respect of the same, as detailed in sub-Clause 18.6.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via AffJet.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of AffJet, the server on which AffJet is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to AffJet.
- You must not attach AffJet by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 19.3 to 19.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use AffJet will cease immediately in the event of such a breach and, where applicable, your Account will be suspended and/or deleted.
19. Privacy and Cookies
The Use of AffJet is also governed by Our Privacy and Cookie Policies, available from https://www.affjet.com/privacy-policy/ and https://www.affjet.com/cookie-policy/. These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
20. Data Protection
- All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and contact details) will be collected, used, and held in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and your rights and Our obligations.
- We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring Our services for you;
- Replying to emails and telephone enquiries from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time in your user profile;
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.
- We will not pass your personal information on to any third parties.
21. Communications from Us
- If you have an Account, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes, changes to these Terms and Conditions, changes to AffJet, and changes to your Account.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. Email marketing options can also be changed in https://app.affjet.com/application/user/detail. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to two business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
- For questions or complaints about email communications from Us (including, but not limited to, marketing emails), please contact Us at email@example.com.
22. Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
23. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of AffJet after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
24. Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0) 1252 367 200.
25. Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the Contract, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 26.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.